How to earn the Incentive Trip (advice from an experienced incentive trip achiever)
- Read very carefully and understand perfectly the required qualifications.
- Know that the qualification period is between March 1st and August 31st.
- Break down the qualifications by month.
- Create a monthly action plan that you will follow daily.
- SPONSOR NOW—in other words, sponsor as many new Consultants in the early months so that you are not scrambling to recruit in August.
- TRACK YOUR RESULTS—do not get caught by surprise at the end of the qualification period with a few missing points. Stay focused on the prize!
How do you track your results? It is easy! Simply go to your Business Center, log in and go to the Home page. On the left side, go to Incentive Trip Progress Report and click. You will see your personal results, tracked by month. Follow your action plan and you will find yourself on the beaches of the Mayan Riviera in November 2012!
IMPORTANT: Rule #1 states that you must be on AutoShip to qualify. It should read: you must be on AutoShip as of April 2012. It is not too late to get onto AutoShip this month and for the balance of the incentive in order to meet the first qualification.